IMPORTANT! This set allows you to build ARMATIS MORS WARRIORS DAEDALUS SPEEDER.
A super sleek, but also nice and chunky, flying speeder for our Armatis Mors army. It’s a modular kit, so we can add upgrades in the future, and it comes with plenty of gun options!
– Front of the speeder with 3 underslung gun options and 2 side gun options;
– Middle of the speeder with three options: closed cockpit, open cockpit – with gullwing door options, and open bar options;
– Back of the speeder with 3 different turret guns to choose from;
– Three different flight stands to choose from (different heights).
HQ resin miniature in Primaris scale.
The miniatures require painting and assembly (use cyanoacrylate superglue only).
WE NEVER COMPROMISE ON QUALITY
– 8K ultra-high resolution 3D printing with the market-top printers guarantees the highest possible print quality for today;
– The best UV printing resin maximizes the survival of models even after falling off the table;
– Careful manual parts positioning by our experienced specialists provide sharp printing with a minimum of the supports and makes post-processing fun and easy;
Firstly, check out all the details whether there are no missing or miscast parts.
If you have problems with details – please contact us at [email protected].
2. Supports & touchpoints
We sell our 3D printed models without any major supports, but you should remove small touchpoints and ultra-tiny supports left on the model.
Please use a model knife and fine sandpaper.
Don’t be intimidated by the process, we use a top-quality UV printing resin and it is very easy to work with.
3. Warped Parts and Repositioning
Sometimes thinner parts could be slightly bent or twisted.
You can easily fix that by immersing the piece in hot water or by applying heat from a hairdryer.
The piece should reform to its original shape by itself.
If not, gently twist the piece back into position.
The amount of heat that needs to be applied is often determined by the thickness of the parts. Thicker parts need to be heated for a longer time.
This technique can also be used to bend some parts into shapes and positions to pose models.
We don’t collect any taxes or fees on your behalf, so you may pay the customs fees according to the law of your country while collecting the package.