– 40k Heroic scale
– Sculpted by GHAMAK
– N.3 MARTIAN ANNIHILATORS with different weapons for each arm. Designed for 60mm oval base.
The approximate height is 40 mm.
WE NEVER COMPROMISE ON QUALITY
– 8K ultra-high resolution 3D printing with the market-top printers guarantees the highest possible print quality for today;
– The best UV printing resin maximizes the survival of models even after falling off the table;
– Careful manual parts positioning by our experienced specialists provide sharp printing with a minimum of the supports and makes post-processing fun and easy;
Firstly, check out all the details whether there are no missing or miscast parts.
If you have problems with details – please contact us at [email protected]
2. Supports & touchpoints
We sell our 3D printed models without any major supports, but you should remove small touchpoints and ultra-tiny supports left on the model.
Please use a model knife and fine sandpaper.
Don’t be intimidated by the process, we use a top-quality UV printing resin and it is very easy to work with.
3. Warped Parts and Repositioning
Sometimes thinner parts could be slightly bent or twisted.
You can easily fix that by immersing the piece in hot water or by applying heat from a hairdryer.
The piece should reform to its original shape by itself.
If not, gently twist the piece back into position.
The amount of heat that needs to be applied is often determined by the thickness of the parts. Thicker parts need to be heated for a longer time.
This technique can also be used to bend some parts into shapes and positions to pose models.
We don’t collect any taxes or fees on your behalf, so you may pay the customs fees according to the law of your country while collecting the package.